1. You use this site at your own Risk. This website is provided ‘as is’. http://www.maniere.co.in/ neither warrants nor represents
- that information and materials provided in this website are accurate
- that the website is free from infection by viruses and
- that the website will be accessible at all times.
2. All contents of this site including, but not limited to,the text and images are the property of Maniere. Youmay not copy, reproduce or distribute in any way any of the contents of this website without the prior written consent of Maniere, except that you may download, display and print one copy of the materials on any single computer solely for your personal, non-commercial use, provided that you do not modify the material in any way and you keep intact all copyright, trademark, and other proprietary notices. For the avoidance of doubt, framing of this website or any part of it is not permitted without the prior written consent of Maniere.
3. This web site may comprise links to web sites not operated or controlled by Maniere. you acknowledge and agree that the Company is not responsible for the availability of such external sites or resources, and does not endorse or is responsible or liable for any content, advertising, products, or other material available from such sites or resources.
4. Information about the users will be used in the aggregate.This information helps us to understand what is most beneficial for our users. Maniere do not disclose any personal information procured from its users unless specifically requested by the user or required to do so by the law or in good faith that such disclosure is reasonably necessary to:
- Comply with legal processes
- Enforce the Terms and Conditions
- Respond to claims that any content violates the rights of third parties or
- Protect the rights, property or personal safety of Maniere, its users and the public.
5. All liability is excluded to the fullest extent permitted by law in respect of any loss or damage (whether direct, indirect or consequential and including, but not limited to, loss of profits, business interruption, loss of data or loss of programs) arising out of or in connection with this website, any use of the website content or any site or service linked hereto.
6. Maniere maintains this website in India. These Terms shall be governed by and construed in accordance with Indian law and the Courts of Chennai, India shall have exclusive jurisdiction over any claims or disputes arising in relation to, out of or in connection with these Terms and/or the website.